Recognition / Awards
Our client list consists of over 80% repeat business and our success has been formalized over the years by numerous industry awards and commendations. DSI has been a three-time recipient of the Best of Farmington Hills Award, a three-time recipient of the Chrysler Quality in Excellence Award, a four-time recipient of the Chrysler Gold Pentastar Award, and a finalist for the United States Postal Service Supplier Quality Award, among many others.
- Farmington Hills Award Program – Three Time Recipient: "Best of Farmington Hills Award"
- Chrysler Corporation – Three Time Recipient: "Quality in Excellence Award"
- Chrysler Corporation – Four Time Recipient: "Gold Pentastar Award"
- United States Postal Service – Finalist: "Supplier Quality Award"
- Crain’s Award for: "Technology In The Workplace"
- Marvin Black: "Quality In Partnering Award"
- Institute of Industrial Engineers: "Outstanding Achievement – Ergonomics"
- Human Factors & Ergonomics Society: "Industrial Ergonomics Technical Group Award"
- EVER Conference - Monaco 2009 presenter: "Solar Energy Application in a US Automotive Plant Feasibility Study"
- Corporate Member of American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE)
- Member of Florida Airport Council
- Qualified for United States Postal Services General Material Handling Engineering Support Services (GMHS/ESS)
- The Engineering Society of Detroit - Regional Development Committee Member