Production Sensitivity Testing
- Detailed Cost-Benefit Reporting
Detailed Cost-Benefit Reporting
Cost-Benefit Reporting shows how variations in production will impact the requirements for capital equipment and labor. A Detailed Cost-Benefit Report will:
- Accurately predict the effect of changes in a production system and allow for appropriate planning.
- Reduce cost associated with over-buying.
- Reduce production losses due to under-buying.
- System Recovery Analysis
System Recovery Analysis
System Recovery Analysis Determines the amount of time required for the system to recover from a downtime issue. A System Recovery Analysis can:
- Recognize the consequences of downtime anywhere in the system.
- Identify critical preventive-maintenance areas and high-priority repair points.